Welcome 2022-An Online National Group Art Exhibition
Call for Artist
Bundelkhand Art Society through its Online Art Gallery is proud to announce its “Welcome 2022- An Online National Group Art Exhibition-2022”. This group exhibition will display paintings, drawings, sketching, photography, and 3D artwork or sculptures. So it’s an open call to all artists to showcase their work.
- Entries are open from 01 Jan 2022 onward
- Deadlines of Entries is 20 Jan 2022
- The Exhibition will be on 30 Nov 2022
Welcome 2022-An Online National Group Art Exhibition-2022 has some rules. Please read them carefully before applying:
- All the Indian artists & the artists from another country can participate in this exhibition.
- It is open to all the Artists from anywhere. But the age of the artist should not be less than 17 years.
- It is an Online exhibition which will be held on our website- Online Art Gallery.
- We will display painting, drawing, sketching, photography, and also 3d Artwork.
- An artist can display a minimum of one artwork and a maximum of two artwork.
- The only image of the artwork is acceptable. The images of the artworks should be clear and well captured.
- There should be no watermark on the image. An image should not be more than 1 MB. It should be in JPG format.
- Artwork image should be labeled as First Name-Last Name-City-Title of art.jpg.
- Entry Fees are applicable & entry fee is non-refundable.
- Artwork containing pornography or satanic content is prohibited.
- Society has the right to use any of the images of the online exhibition for publication and promotional purposes anytime & anywhere.
- Society may remove or take out any of the image any time as per the requirements of the time
- Indian Participants will be given a Participation Certificate in hard as well as soft copy.
- The artists from other countries will be given only a Soft Copy of the Participation Certificate.
How to apply
First of All register yourself through the link below. After completing your registration & payment of fees, you will get a receipt in your given mail. Or you can take screenshots of your final payment.
After registration, mail your photo, your artwork photo, and the receipt/transaction id/screenshot of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail your entry to email@example.com or you can WhatsApp your entry to these WhatsApp No-91 9026219345
Participant has to send the following detail in his/her entry:
- One Art Work Photo
- His own Photo
- Registration Detail (Screen Shot of payment/ Payment Receipt or Transaction Id)
- Entry Fee is applicable. Rs 300 for one artwork and Rs 500 for two Artworks.
- The entry fee for our members is Rs 200 for one artwork & Rs 400 for two artworks.
- The entry fee is non-refundable.