Bundelkhand Art Society started its new project on the occasion of the International Women’s Day. We dedicate this entire program to Jhansi Ki Rani (Queen of Jhansi) Rani Laxmi Bai. Her Childhood name-‘Manu’ is used as the title of this the show which is representing the whole womanhood.
For us, Manu is the name of sacrifice, Manu is the name of love, Manu is the name of patriotism, Manu is the name of bravery, Manu is the name of dedication, & Manu is the name of dutifulness. This great personality has taken the dignity & greatness of the whole womanhood to a new highest level. So Manu (Queen of Jhansi) is the real role model of every woman.
Bundelkhand art Society has launched this first exhibition only for women artists from all around the world. We are celebrating International Women’s Day through this exhibition.
Manu 2- (The Women Power)International Women Artist Exhibition 2021
About The Show
Bundelkhand Art Society in association with Govt Museum Jhansi is proud to host Manu 2-International Women Artist Exhibition for Women Artists only. This is the second edition of this show. This show is totally free for all the women artists around the globe.
Date of Exhibition
5 March 2021 to 7 March 2021
01 February 2021 onward
Entry will Close
21 February 2021
Declaration of list of Selected Artists
23 February 2021
Declaration of Medal Winners
25 February 2021
Art Gallery of Govt Museum Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh- India
How to Apply
- Women Artist can send Entry through mail as well as WhatsApp. Participants can mail their entry to email@example.com & she can WhatsApp her entry to +91 90262 19345.
- Artist has to send the Photograph of two Artworks, the artist’s own photo, and her short bio-data as her entry.
- After closing entry, our selection committee will review & shortlist the artists on the basis of the quality of their works.
- Only selected artists will ask to send their work to display for the exhibition.
- There is no selection procedure for the members Artists of Society.
- There are 5 Gold medal for the participants. These medals will be awarded on the basis of the quality the work as well as the contribution of artists in art field.
- 2 Gold Medals will be given for most senior artist.
- 2 Gold Medals will be given to stablished or senior artists.
- 1 Gold Medal will be given to the young artist.
- This exhibition is only for women artists. Any female artist who has completed her 18 years of age on 28 Feb 2021 can participate in this event.
- There is no registration fee or charge of participation.
- Five Gold medals will be given to the winners & a hard copy of the Participation Certificate will be provided to the rest of the artists.
- We will not send Gold medals & hard copies of the certificate to the candidates if she fails to collect them on their own.
- There is no transport & accommodation facility for winners from the Bundelkhand Art Society. Winners & participants have to attend the event at their own expense.
- The artwork size should not be exceeded by 2X2 feet. There is no theme and medium bar for the show.
Mrs. Mridula Saxena | Jhansi
Head, Organizing Team
+91 70075 61900
Ms. Meraj Fatima | Jhansi
Member, Organizing Team
+91 70071 65843
Ms. Parul Sosa | Surat
Member, Organizing Team
+91 91064 52144