3rd Bundelkhand All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2022
Bundelkhand Art Society through its Online Art Gallery is proud to announce its “3rd Bundelkhand All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2022” on the occasion of Children’s Day. This exhibition is open to all Indian students as well as all the kids around the world too.
Celebrating Children’s Day on 14 Nov, again we are going to provide an All India level platform to the children up to the class 12th. All Indian children are welcome to enter this great exhibition & Contest. There is no theme, medium, or subject bar for artwork. All the artworks based on visual arts like- painting, drawing/sketches, sculpture, 3d models, collage, craft-works, and many more are acceptable. The deadline for this event is 20 Oct 2022.
Before registering for participation, please read all rules & details related to this event carefully below-
How to apply
First of All, register yourself through the link below and pay the registration charges.
After registration, mail your photo, your artwork photo, and the receipt/transaction id/screenshot of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on 9026219345.
Participant has to send the following detail in his/her entry:
- One ArtWork Photo
- His/her own Photo
- Registration Detail (Screen Shot of payment/ Payment Receipt or Transaction Id)
Art Teacher or in-charge of group/school will first of all register his/her school details & have to pay fees of total no of participants. Then the work of the students will be mailed to us to email@example.com. The teacher may also coordinate with us to send this work to the following given numbers:
For Any assistance regarding registration, feel free to contact
- +91 7007593005
- +91 9076963673
- +91 9026219345
Click below to register
3rd Bundelkhand All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2021 has some rules. Please read them carefully before applying:
- All the Indian children, as well as children from other countries, may participate in this exhibition.
- The children from other countries can only participate in the exhibition. They will not be considered in contests or in medal awards.
- This event is divided into 4 class wise categories:
Category A- Pre-primary class-play center, nursery, KG e to class 2
Category B– From 3 to 5 classes
Category C– From Class 6 to Class 8
Category D– From Class 9 to Class 12
- Participants have to submit one artwork image along with his/her own photo in an entry. There is no limit to the number of entries but the Participation certificate will be issued only once.
- The only image of the artwork is acceptable. The images of the artwork should be clear and well captured.
- There should be no watermark on the image. The image should not be more than 1 MB. It should be in JPG format.
- The artwork image should be labeled as First Name-Last Name-City-Title of art.jpg.
- Entry Fees are applicable & entry fee is non-refundable.
- Artwork containing pornography or satanic content is prohibited.
- Society has the right to use any of the images of the online exhibition for publication and promotional purposes anytime & anywhere.
- Society and jury’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Society may remove or take out any of the images at any time as per the requirements of the time
- Participants’ certificates will be given to all participants in hard as well as soft copies.
- The children from other countries will be given only a Soft Copy of the Participation Certificate only. No hard copy will be given to such children.
There are so many prizes and awards to promote our young kids artists as well as schools and Art Teachers. We have these prizes or awards with certifications:
- Over All Top 3 Position Award with Certificate (In each Category)
- 10 Gold Medals (In each Category)
- 15 Silver Medals (In each Category)
- 20 Bronze Medals (In each Category)
- Special Awards and Certification for each School/Institution/Hobby classes (For group participation)*
- Art Teacher Awards & Certificates from School/Institution/Hobby classes (For group participation)*
- Appreciation Certificates for every participants.
- All Prizes & Certificates are up to 100 participants. The number of prizes & medals may be increased.
- Participation Certificate in soft copy will be given to foreign students.
(These prizes and certificates will be sent to the winners. Participation certificate in hard copy will be sent to the participants.)
*Group Participation– There should be minimum 10 participation in a group & there is no limit for maximum entries.
The entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, originality of work, theme, quality of work, overall impact & usage of medium.
- Entry fees of Rs 200/- are applicable for every participant.
- 150 entry fee for group participation and for our life time members.
- Group Participation may be done by any institution, group, schools or hobby classes.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Entries are open from 10 Sep 2022 onward
- The deadlines of Entries is 20 Oct 2022
- Announcement of winners may be done on 30 Oct 2022
- The opening of the Online Exhibition will be on 14 Nov 2022
Click below to Participate
Samples of Publications
First All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2020
For the first time, Bundelkhand Art Society through its Online Art Gallery launched first All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2020. We hosted this event on the occasion of Children Day’s Celebration on 14 Nov 2020.
- We got a wonderful response from the kids artists belonging to every corner of the country.
- Around 350 participants participated in this exhibition.
- More than 200 kids artists have been awarded with prizes.
- Every Indian participant was given hard copy of certificate.