First Bundelkhand All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2020
Bundelkhand Art Society through its Online Art Gallery is proud to announce its “1st Bundelkhand All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2020”. On the occasion of Children Day, we are launching this event on 14 Nov 2020. Celebrating Children Day on 14 Nov, we are going to provide an All India level platform to the children up to the class 12th. All the Indian children are welcome to enter this great exhibition & Contest. There is no any theme, medium, subject bar for artworks. All the artworks based on visual arts like- painting, drawing/sketches, sculpture, 3d models, collage, craftworks and many more are acceptable. The deadline of this event is 31 Oct, 2020.
Before to register for participation, please read all rules & details related to this event carefully below-
1st Bundelkhand All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2020 has some rules. Please read them carefully before applying:
- All the Indian children are welcomed to enter.
- This event is divided in 3 class wise categories:
Category A– From nursery/play center to 5 classes
Category B– From Class 6 to Class 8
Category C– From Class 9 to Class 12
- Participants may submit two artwork images along with his/her selfie with artworks in an entry. There is no limit to the number of entries per but Participation certificate will be issued only once.
- Only image of art work is acceptable.
- The images of the art works should be clear and well captured.
- There should be no any watermark on the image. Image should not be more than 1 MB. It should be in JPG format.
- Artwork image should be labeled as First Name-Last Name-City-Title of art.jpg.
- Entry Fees are non-refundable.
- Artwork containing pornography or satanic content is prohibited.
- Society have right to use any of the images of the online exhibition for publication and promotional purpose.
- Society and jury’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regards.
- Society may remove or take out any of the image any time as per the requirements of the time
- Participant’s certificate will be given to all participants in hard as well as soft copy.
There are so many prizes and awards to promote our young kids artists as well as schools and Art Teachers. We have these prizes or awards with certifications:
- 3 Best of the Best Awards & Certificate (From All Category)
- Over All Top 3 Position Award with Certificate (In each Category)
- 10 Gold Medals (In each Category)
- 10 Silver Medals (In each Category)
- 10 Bronze Medals (In each Category)
- 3 Special Awards and Certification for School/Institution/Hobby classes (For group participation)*
- 3 Best Art Teacher Awards & Certificates from School/Institution/Hobby classes (For group participation)*
- Appreciation Certificates for every participants.
- All Prizes & Certificates are up to 100 participants. If the number of participants will increases, number of prizes may also increases accordingly.
(These prizes and certificates will be sent to the winners. Participation certificate in hard copy will be sent to the participants.)
*Group Participation– Minimum 10 participation & there is no limit for maximum entries.
The entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, originality of work, theme, quality of work, overall impact & usage of medium.
- Entry fees of Rs 200/- are applicable for every participant.
- 150 entry fee for group participation and for our life time members.
- Group Participation may be done by any institution, group, schools or hobby classes.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Deadlines of Entries 31 Oct 2020
- Announcement of winners 10 Nov 2020
- Opening of Online Exhibition 14 Nov 2020