1st Digital Photography Online Exhibition-2021
Bundelkhand Art Society through its Online Art Gallery is proud to announce its “1st Digital Photography Online Exhibition-2021”. We are going to provide an International online platform to the professional & hobby photographers to display their creative photographs. So, all the photographers or photography lovers are invited to participate in this exhibition. There is no any theme, no subject bar for photographs. The deadline of this event is 25 Sep, 2021.
How to apply
First of All register yourself through the link below. After completing your registration & payment of fees, note down transaction id or take a screen shots of the registration.
After registration, mail your photo, your artwork photo and the receipt/transaction id/screen shot of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail your entry to email@example.com or you can WhatsApp your entry to these WhatsApp No
- For Group A- +91 83188 65928
- For Group B- +91 9026219345
- For Group C- +91 9106452144
- For Group D- +91 7985975773
Participant has to send the following detail in his/her entry:
- One Art Work Photo
- His own Photo
- Registration Detail (Screen Shot of payment/ Payment Receipt or Transaction Id)
Art Teacher or in-charge of group/school will first of all register his/her school details & have to pay fees of total no of participants. Then the work of the students will be mailed us to firstname.lastname@example.org. The teacher may also coordinate with us to send these work to the following given numbers:
For Any assistance regarding registration, feel free to contact
- +91 7007593005
- +91 7985975773
- +91 9026219345
Second Bundelkhand All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2021 has some rules. Please read them carefully before applying:
- All the Indian children as well as the children from other country may participate in this exhibition.
- The children form other countries can only participate in exhibition. They will not be considered in contest or in medal awards.
- This event is divided in 4 class wise categories:
Category A- Pre-primary class-play center, nursery, KG etc.
Category B– From 1 to 5 classes
Category C– From Class 6 to Class 8
Category D– From Class 9 to Class 12
- Participants has to submit one artwork images along with his/her own photo in an entry. There is no limit to the number of entries but Participation certificate will be issued only once.
- Only image of art work is acceptable. The images of the art works should be clear and well captured.
- There should be no any watermark on the image. Image should not be more than 1 MB. It should be in JPG format.
- Artwork image should be labeled as First Name-Last Name-City-Title of art.jpg.
- Entry Fees are applicable & entry fee is non-refundable.
- Artwork containing pornography or satanic content is prohibited.
- Society have right to use any of the images of the online exhibition for publication and promotional purpose anytime & anywhere.
- Society and jury’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regards.
- Society may remove or take out any of the image any time as per the requirements of the time
- Participant’s certificate will be given to all participants in hard as well as soft copy.
- The children form other countries will be given only Soft Copy of Participation Certificate only. No hardcopy will be given to such children.
There are so many prizes and awards to promote our young kids artists as well as schools and Art Teachers. We have these prizes or awards with certifications:
- Over All Top 3 Position Award with Certificate (In each Category)
- 10 Gold Medals (In each Category)
- 15 Silver Medals (In each Category)
- 20 Bronze Medals (In each Category)
- Special Awards and Certification for each School/Institution/Hobby classes (For group participation)*
- Art Teacher Awards & Certificates from School/Institution/Hobby classes (For group participation)*
- Appreciation Certificates for every participants.
- All Prizes & Certificates are up to 100 participants. The number of prizes & medals may be increased.
- Participation Certificate in soft copy will be given to foreign students.
(These prizes and certificates will be sent to the winners. Participation certificate in hard copy will be sent to the participants.)
*Group Participation– There should be minimum 10 participation in a group & there is no limit for maximum entries.
The entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, originality of work, theme, quality of work, overall impact & usage of medium.
- Entry fees of Rs 200/- are applicable for every participant.
- 150 entry fee for group participation and for our life time members.
- Group Participation may be done by any institution, group, schools or hobby classes.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Entries are open from 01 July 2021 onward
- Deadlines of Entries is 10 Oct 2021
- Announcement of winners may be done on 25 Oct, 2021
- Opening of Online Exhibition will be on 14 Nov 2021
Samples of Publications
First All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2020
For the first time, Bundelkhand Art Society through its Online Art Gallery launched first All India Child Art Exhibition & Contest-2020. We hosted this event on the occasion of Children Day’s Celebration on 14 Nov 2020.
- We got a wonderful response from the kids artists belonging to every corner of the country.
- Around 350 participants participated in this exhibition.
- More than 200 kids artists have been awarded with prizes.
- Every Indian participant was given hard copy of certificate.