woman Achiever Award
Bundelkhand Art Society is introducing Achiever of the year awards. This award is for the female candidates only. Society wishes to honor 10 females from any field with these awards on the Women’s Day.
Who can apply?
• This is open to all female from any field like- Education, Social work, Medical, Business, Arts, Theater, Sports, and other.
• If any women/girls achieved something extra ordinary in her field in last year, she can apply this award.
How to apply?
Step 1– Register for free
Step 2– Our Selection Committee will shortlist 10 finalists.
Step 3– Finalist has to confirm their participation by submitting registration fee of Rs. 1100/-
• This is open to all Indian women/girls from India who has completed their 18 years of age as on 1 March 2021.
• This award will be given on the basis of the last year achievements, success or something extraordinary contribution of one’s field.
• This is open for any field- Art, Music, Dance, Education, Yoga, Sports, Social work, Politics, Services, Business & Any field.
• Participants should be at least 18 years of age on 28 Fab 2021.
• Society will not pay any accommodation & Transport/conveyance to attend award ceremony. Participants have to attend this function on their own expenses.
• Awards will be given in March 2021 on the occasion of International women’s Day. Exact date & Venue will be informed to the participants at least 15 days before the event.
• There is no charge to apply these awards. Only shortlisted top 10 finalists have to submit registration fee of Rs. 1100/- as their confirmation for the award.
• Registration fee is non-refundable.
• A memento with a framed certificate will be provided as An Achiever Awards.
• If candidate will not attend the award ceremony, awards will be sent to her address by post or currier.
• Life Time members of the society can also apply this awards.